Thank you for showing an interest in becoming an member of the Lyric Players.
Standard Membership includes:
1. The right to perform in any Lyric Players production (providing a successful audition is undertaken where required)
2. The right to perform in any Lyric Players concert
3. The right to attend all General Meetings, auditions and rehearsals
4. The right to one vote at General Meetings of the Society
5. Invitations to all Lyric Players social events
Non-Performing Membership includes:
1. The right to attend all General Meetings, auditions and rehearsals
2. The right to one vote at General Meetings of the Society
3. Invitations to all Lyric Players social events
Membership is payable upon joining the Society and the membership year runs from the 1 July.
Standard Membership is currently £40 per year
(£15 for those in full time education, unwaged and pensioners)
Non-performing Membership is £20 per year
A show fee will be payable for each production. This will be set by the society at the Annual General Meeting.
By becoming a Patron, you will join a valued group of Lyric Players supporters who share our love for musical theatre and help raise funds which enable us to put on high quality productions.
Benefits of Patronage include:
1. Invitations to all Lyric Players Social events
2. The right to attend all General Meetings, auditions and rehearsals
3. One concession price ticket for each show falling within the membership year
4. One complimentary programme for each show you attend
5. A credit in each show programme as a ‘Patron’
Minimum donation for Patron Membership is £10 a year.
If you would like to become a Member or Patron, or require more information please complete our contact form and our Membership Secretary will be in contact with you.